Ford Raptor Welcome Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just got this in the mail today. Very nice shiny slick brochure welcoming to the world of Raptor. Even got an owner's advantage card, thinking wow, okay this is pretty cool.

and it comes with....wait for it... $10 of rewards!! :flipthebird:

for a $50,000 truck.

Not that I'm not grateful, but it seems kind of silly. I'd prefer they took the $10 and sent me a really cool cap or SVT Team Member sticker, or a t-shirt of something.

They really need new marketing guys. I have so much gear for my other cars & bike, I can end up being a walking billboard if I'm not careful.

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't forget the free oil change coupon that was in there too!! lol

Oh yeah, but only at the dealer I bought it from which is 50 miles each way, so 100 miles at 15 mpg (hopefully with new Airraid, not seeing it yet though), so $27 worth of gas, not to mention that I have to eat lunch in Decatur, so $7 bucks plus $6.99 for Pepcid Complete :Shit Eater:

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, but only at the dealer I bought it from which is 50 miles each way, so 100 miles at 15 mpg (hopefully with new Airraid, not seeing it yet though), so $27 worth of gas, not to mention that I have to eat lunch in Decatur, so $7 bucks plus $6.99 for Pepcid Complete :Shit Eater:

Yup my dealer is 50 miles away too. And you know they are going to put the cheapest crap dino oil they can find in it lol...

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It'd be nice if you could use that $10 towards parts, but you can only use it for service :(

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
They sent me a Raptor ball cap and that video of the desert racing if I remember correctly.