Finally Came In!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered on 4 June and picked it up yesterday...

I called Ford Wednesday last week and they said it was still awaiting shipment.

I called Ford Friday morning and they said it had been delivered.

I called the Dealer Friday they told me I could pick it up Saturday morning!

I picked it up yesterday exactly 2 months after I ordered.

547806_964522437659_2016251382_n.jpg

I wanna make use of my AUX switches, so i'm thinking fog lights or a light bar in the bottom, however, I ABSOLUTELY have ZERO working mechanical knowledge, and am awful with wiring and crap.... are youtube vids and step by step tutorials good enough for me to give it a whirl or no?

Also, suggestions for a bed liner? Spray in? or is there a rubber/plastic liner that doesn't look cheap?

One last thing... HOW THE F*&* DO I GET RID OF THE DEALERSHIPS ****** LOGO... can I sue them for putting it on? I didn't buy it from the dealership that put it on there, they only delivered it to me with power of attorney from the company I bought from.........?!

Last edited:

2manytrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride. What kind of logo did they put on your truck? If it is a sticker, just heat it up with a heat gun (small circles, light-med heat, don't burn your paint), use a wooden chop stick or popcicle stick and peel it off and then use some Goo Gone to remove the adhesive. If it is one of those plastic raised logo's, use some dental floss and slide it in behind the logo an use a sawing motion and it will cut loose. After that use Goo Gone and remove extra adhesive.

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grats on the truck! And yeah those dealer stickers annoy the FWK outta me too... If you are gonna use a heat gun/blow dryer just be very careful not to stay in one spot too long, you don't wanna hurt your new paint.
Josh

faceoff4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and beautiful looking truck! Def go with some lights for the aux switches. i have the Dually fog lights and 4" lower grill LED and want to get the 40 or 50" upper ones next...the mods get addicting so get ready for some fun!