FInally build date!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
SOOOO....
I got my build date.!!!!
Ordered Nov 24, Jan 18th VIN, and.....

As promised, attached is a printout from Ford showing that your 2012 SVT
Raptor has now been serialized and is scheduled to be built during the week
of Feb 16th.

Build date Feb 16th. Meannning eta: End of Feb.

Where can i download the window sticker???

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SOOOO....
I got my build date.!!!!
Ordered Nov 24, Jan 18th VIN, and.....

As promised, attached is a printout from Ford showing that your 2012 SVT
Raptor has now been serialized and is scheduled to be built during the week
of Feb 16th.

Build date Feb 16th. Meannning eta: End of Feb.

Where can i download the window sticker???

Go here and plug in your VIN.

Congrats! Mine was built on Jan 11th, estimated delivery to dealer January 23rd. Ordered October 20th.

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I cant wait. The salesman said ford is building supercrews first. and then 2 hours later he sends me the vin! yay supercabs!!!!!

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cant wait. The salesman said ford is building supercrews first. and then 2 hours later he sends me the vin! yay supercabs!!!!!

HA! Salesmen... I am confident they don't build SuperCrews half the year and SuperCabs the other half. They're all on the same line.

sdraptor

Reaction score
Is that site lagit where you plug in you vin? I plugged in the vin my salesmen gave me. Wrong color and super crew not scab.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that site lagit where you plug in you vin? I plugged in the vin my salesmen gave me. Wrong color and super crew not scab.

That site is legit. I checked with my VIN just to make sure.

I had a similar issue with my build.. I had changed my order from Black to Silver and when I got my VIN, it showed black. Sure enough, even though I had a print out from the dealership showing I had an Ingot Silver SCrew on order, I received a Tuxedo Black Raptor a couple weeks later.

If I were you I'd get on the horn with your dealer ASAP! My dealer called Dearborn direct trying to intercept the build and make the change but by that time they had already built it. /shrug, I had originally ordered black anyway so it was no big deal to me and I took it as more of a sign that I was meant to have black after all and the dealer cut a grand off as a mea culpa. They did offer to get me another one in Silver ASAP but I didn't want to wait any longer so I just went with black. Glad I did now.

~BGM

Last edited:

sdraptor

Reaction score
Called and it was a mistake for another order. No window sticker yet which means wait longer. Ordered 9/2, lucky for ford I live in the desert and this is a bad ass truck or I would cancel my order. Thanks for the help

OP
OP
Netix

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
oh man it still feels great. He emailed me and said he was wrong its not feb 16. It's build week feb 6!! so eta? mid feb????
I just got some xenon headlights and led taillights in, 5star ipad tuner, 5star afe, weathertech mats, bed rug... rims are coming tomorrow... tires in the next few weeks! Once i get the truck some headers are gonna get put on and a dual exhaust with 2 cutouts.....and a retrax pro. last weeks of waiting!!!!