Fair price for 2012 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrmatt

Reaction score
Hi there! Thought I would join the forum because I know how informative they can be. I've had my eye on the raptor for a while now and the time has come that I am now ready to make a purchase. I am wondering what would be a fair price for a fully loaded Raptor with luxury package and NAV, minus the graphics and interior trim package. I was quoted $51,235 at a local dealership where I live in Louisiana. Does this sound fair or does anyone know if I could do better? Any info and help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

OP
OP
M

Mrmatt

Reaction score
fair price

I was quoted "total base and options" at $53,525. It is a super crew, full 4 doors. They will order it for me and are asking $51,235.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was quoted "total base and options" at $53,525. It is a super crew, full 4 doors. They will order it for me and are asking $51,235.

I JUST bought a new loaded SuperCrew (without graphics or interior accent). I paid ~$49.5K. MSRP was just over $54K.

Sent you a PM with some more info.

Last edited:

Stingray23

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I JUST bought a new loaded SuperCrew (without graphics or interior accent). I paid ~$49.5K. MSRP was just over $54K.

Sent you a PM with some more info.

Dane, if you don't mind, can you please PM me that Info as well

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid just under $50k for a 2012 Supercrew with literally every option including blue trim but no graphics. VehOrd.jpg

I'd recommend phoning around to every dealer in your area and asking the fleet sales guy if they will sell you a Raptor at invoice price. If you have no luck, Click on the Randy link on this forum, Randy will sell to you at $3k below MSRP and has an excellent reputation.

Where do you live?

Last edited: