ETA 2 weeks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It will be about 3 months to the day when it gets here and I can pick it up. Crap... I ordered it earlier than I had planned (dealer: "6-8 weeks to get it") so I could take it on a trip next week.

So much for that plan:sad72::sad72:

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Sorry you won't have it for your trip... I feel your pain, we waited 5 months for ours :-(

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry you won't have it for your trip... I feel your pain, we waited 5 months for ours :-(

5 mos?? By that time I'd be like the 2 buzzards sitting on a branch when one says to the other "patience my a**, I'm gonna kill something". Guess which one I'd be??

Flboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same wait, just over 3 months. It does suck, only until you hear it is off the train, sitting in the yard, and then it takes another week to simply go 200 miles. I was furious, had big plans for that weekend and didn't get until the end of the next. But......I am all smiles now it is here. You are going to love it

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ETA one week... Cleaned out the garage parking spot:birgits_tiredcoffee

This week should go faster. I'm going on the trip I SHOULD have been taking the Raptor on. It's supposed to be sitting at the dealer ready to pick up the day I get back.
One bright spot...it'll have 2000 less miles than it would have had.....
It will be in the rail yard by tomorrow or Fri and waiting for the truck to the dealer.

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Santa called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got home after a week long trip. It's cleaned up, sitting at the dealers and I WILL be there at 10AM tomorrow to get it!!!!!!!

Sage

jeff_oddo

Reaction score
Awesome man! I am sitting here in Afghanistan about to re-deploy home and mine is being shipped to the dealer shortly. Can't wait to get it!

J0shM1lls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Santa called!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got home after a week long trip. It's cleaned up, sitting at the dealers and I WILL be there at 10AM tomorrow to get it!!!!!!!

Sage

It's tomorrow it's tomorrow! Did you get it? Did you get it?!!!????!!

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's tomorrow it's tomorrow! Did you get it? Did you get it?!!!????!!

AAAAHHHHHHHH....Damn right!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party28::party28:

Sorry for only one photo but I've got sloooow internet.

P8020084.jpg

OP
OP
Sage

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry about the deleted photo. I went to a resize program to speed up the download. Here's the same photo and another as I picked it up at the dealers. :party28::party28:

P8020084600x450.jpg

P8020089600x450.jpg