ETA was 2 days ago

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called FORD yesterday and it is still awaiting shipment.. was built on the 22nd of July.. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Called FORD yesterday and it is still awaiting shipment.. was built on the 22nd of July.. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

2 more weeks...

If you are getting hood, or ved side graphics. Your truck will be sent to outside vendor, then brought back to be shipped. Don't get excited about it shipoing until they shipped on a railcar then you have 3-4 days till it arrives at destination. Then trucking company will pick it up and deliver it to the dealer.

-Greg

Flboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all know how you feel. It took a week to get to Cali by train, then a week to go 2 hours by trailer. You want to talk about frustration, know it is only 2 hours away and still took 6 days.

OP
OP
K

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 more weeks...

If you are getting hood, or ved side graphics. Your truck will be sent to outside vendor, then brought back to be shipped. Don't get excited about it shipoing until they shipped on a railcar then you have 3-4 days till it arrives at destination. Then trucking company will pick it up and deliver it to the dealer.

-Greg

Damn hood graphic!!!

So if I had an ETA of 30 July, I shouldn't expect to have the truck until at least 15 August eh?

That blows.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you call everyday (like most of us did), the will be a couple awaiting shipment, in transits before it is loaded on the railcar. Once you get shipped on railcar (ttgx, ns, cn, bttx #######) then you know its heading your way.

-Greg

OP
OP
K

khandis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How long is the travel time once on rail? obviously location matters, i believe im 8 hr drive from Dearborn... so i'm assuming it will take ~3 day and on day 4 or 5 will I hear from the dealer.. hmm.... alright, thanks.