Duel in the desert Video !!! 2012 Raptor takes on the Mopars Lamb Runner !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ram Runner was tested around $62k. They are not having luck selling them. They dropped the price to $39k...
8986d1338867034-raptor-v-ramrunner-verdict-imag0104.jpg

Check out this thread... http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f83/raptor-v-ramrunner-verdict-13993/

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
I know it is easy to take jabs at the Ram Runner, BUT, more choices in the market place are a big win for us, the consumer. The more options that are our there, the more it encourages other manufacturers to jump out there and build something cool for off-roaders. It also encourages Ford to build a bigger, badder Raptor 2.0.

The fact that the Raptor has sold so well shows that Off-roaders are an important consumer group.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know it is easy to take jabs at the Ram Runner, BUT, more choices in the market place are a big win for us, the consumer. The more options that are our there, the more it encourages other manufacturers to jump out there and build something cool for off-roaders. It also encourages Ford to build a bigger, badder Raptor 2.0.

The fact that the Raptor has sold so well shows that Off-roaders are an important consumer group.

I completely agree with you Kaiser. Everything you said is right on point.