Door Sill Protectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdowens1

Ford Senior Master Technician
Reaction score
I haven't seen any 2012 raptors and prob won't, but all the 2012 f150 I've seen haven't seen any without. UnlessI just didn't notice.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a 2011 which comes witrh the door sill protectors, and I don't think they provide sufficient coverage - especially for passengers entering and exiting the rear seats. I covered the unprotected sections of ths sills with a heavy duty carbon fiber looking applique. It's holding up well, but that was before I discovered that Auto Zone occasionally carries a heavy rubber stick-on product specifically for door sills. I wish I'd gone that route.

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2012 and I do NOT have those protectors. I was wondering why Ford would leave that area unprotected.

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went by Ford today and ordered a complete set - they do have them for the rears as well for SCREWS. All four for about $30 / piece. Come in various colors but I got all black to match interior.

Squid 3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had some leftover 3m clear sticky stuff that I used from the hood (that I ****** up). A bit of trimming and you don't even know that it's there.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went by Ford today and ordered a complete set - they do have them for the rears as well for SCREWS. All four for about $30 / piece. Come in various colors but I got all black to match interior.

Stutide, this is exactly what I've been searching for. Please post the part numbers and prices. Thanks! And may the best team win...

STUTIDE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stutide, this is exactly what I've been searching for. Please post the part numbers and prices. Thanks! And may the best team win...

Hey Saints fan - I gave the guy the parts numbers from page 0ne and he just looked them up for the rear. I am picking them up tomorrow / Friday and can give them to you then. Once of gave him the front 2 from the pix on page 1 - he went right to them on the computer. Come in about 5 different colors. The numbers in the pix are for black only. Let me know if you need the exact ones and when I pick em up I can tell you exactly - I think he said they were 31 busks a peice and were self adhesive. He wasnt sure why Ford had decided not to carry them stock on 2012s! RTR