Door Sill Protector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buck0095

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I read on here that the '12s didn't come with the door sill protectors. Picked my truck up on Thursday and there they were. Asked dealer and they didn't install them. So, wondering why some trucks have been coming out without them.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I read on here that the '12s didn't come with the door sill protectors. Picked my truck up on Thursday and there they were. Asked dealer and they didn't install them. So, wondering why some trucks have been coming out without them.

could you take a picture of them for me please:waytogo:

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my 2012 about two weeks ago. there is an upper sill, but the lower portion is exposed, is that what you guys are talking about

5f9abde1.jpg

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score

So which part are you referring to? I will assume you are talking about the painted portion because I don't see how some one could imagine the Ford plastic part no longer being provided. If the factory installs something over the painted portion my 2012 did not get it, but I was pissed to see three deep gouges in the paint when I took delivery with only 11 miles on it. Not sure if it happened at the factory or shipping or during PDI.