Done deal !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went up to a local dealer today about 30 min from my house....I have been shopping for a raptor for a month from various dealers across the states. They happened to have the exact truck I wanted. Silver 2012 loaded w nav blue accent interior.....sticker price 55,000.....I was not going to do the deal until they dropped their price to 51,000....gave me a great trade on my 2009 fx4 and deal was done.
I will post photos when i figure out how...but first thoughts are this truck is amazing......alot of truck for 50k.......cant wait to start the mods !!!!

OP
OP
FORDONLY

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good job! The blue accent interior is quite striking, don't you think?

THE pictures online when looking at the blue accents does not do it justice. I did not want the blue until I saw the contrast with the black interior....I had a choice blue or no blue and the blue in my opinion really looks good....now i need to get my AFE intake done....spray in liner .....Rims etc.....

love the truck.....!!!!