dear ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjklein4470

Reaction score
Dear Ford,

I just want to thank you for making the raptor however, I just want to let you know that most of us are gun owners and there is no ware to put a gun and get it quick. Please hinge the center console on the side or put a gun compartment under the dash.

thank you,

Rob

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dear Ford,

I just want to thank you for making the raptor however, I just want to let you know that most of us are gun owners and there is no ware to put a gun and get it quick. Please hinge the center console on the side or put a gun compartment under the dash.

thank you,

Rob

Have you considered installing a holster inside your center console?

Banned
Reaction score
yeah i doubt a vehicle is going to come from factory with a place to put your gun.... not everyone has a gun, and its not legal for everyone.

now if its a special edition like lets say the cabelas superduty, obviously there will be a rifle mount, but on a raptor? why? just add it in yourself.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i doubt a vehicle is going to come from factory with a place to put your gun.... not everyone has a gun, and its not legal for everyone.

now if its a special edition like lets say the cabelas superduty, obviously there will be a rifle mount, but on a raptor? why? just add it in yourself.

Dude what kinda man doesn't have a gun? This is what I was taught down here in America where the men are men! :

Home schooled - YouTube