The day finally arrived

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Finally get to say the day has arrived we all dream about after placing the order. Picked up the truck early today and got to enjoy some time getting to know this baby on the pavement and the dirt.

I was a little surprised one of the sales guys asked if I was going to take it off road! I told him as soon as I drive off the lot.. :favorites37:

The smile still hasn't left my face. It's redundant to say since it's in almost every other "first day" thread but this truck is a BEAST and I love it. It was almost comical as I was getting in the truck to finally leave the dealership there was a small group gathered around it.

Anyway, here a few obligatory pics - already sporting some dirt, but I think it makes it look that much better.

Time to start placing orders for mods :uhoh2:

Attachments

• getting_dirty.jpg
    getting_dirty.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 64
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 50
  • fresh_mud.jpg
    fresh_mud.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 68
  • grill.jpg
    grill.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 68

Temple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! It looks fantastic without the graphics. I opted for the hood graphic only on my Race Red but I wouldn't hesitate to go without if it ever gets worn or damaged.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Congrats! Truck looks beautiful. Gotta love that Race Red.