Bed Extender Allocation Issues ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard someone talking about Ford having problems with availability on bed extenders and delaying any special order trucks that have them.

Any truth to this??

MikeD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard someone talking about Ford having problems with availability on bed extenders and delaying any special order trucks that have them.

Any truth to this??

Not that I have heard, my truck was built on 2/1 with a bed extender. Unless it is on new orders than I would cancel that option and buy later from a dealer.

ITSALLGOOD

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Any truth to this??

If they were made in Japan maybe, but I doubt that, more like mexico ?
mine was built on the 18th and its got one on it !:Grenade:

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have about 20 Raptors in the order bank at differant stages. NO Bed Ext Holds @ this time??

The ONLY Material Holds is on the Spray-in bedliner. 96W

randy

OP
OP
craigcoram

craigcoram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to know... I didnt even know spray in bedliner was a factory option. Whats the MSRP on a factory spray in bedliner? It is subbed out by Ford or do they actually do it in house?