The anticipation is killing me!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IronHawk

Reaction score
Sometimes access to information is even worse than knowing nothing. In a shipping lot in Chicago, just 6 hours from my front door, sits my truck. Delivery sometime this week. Bring on the sleepless nights. Actually, I have had those since the build week.....

Maybe by Friday.

OP
OP
I

IronHawk

Reaction score
Today is the day! Picking it up at 1pm followed by the requisite "there are many like it, but this one is mine" photos. Now it can snow all it wants here in Iowa!

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes access to information is even worse than knowing nothing. In a shipping lot in Chicago, just 6 hours from my front door, sits my truck. Delivery sometime this week. Bring on the sleepless nights. Actually, I have had those since the build week.....

Maybe by Friday.

Mines sitting 30 minutes away right now.... I don't get it until February 11th. :Grenade:

Ranger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a similar feeling from an email from my dealer this morning... it says my "order has been moved to Priority 1 and will be pulled this week." I have no idea what this means but I'm giddy like Christmas morning!

OP
OP
I

IronHawk

Reaction score
Ranger...that is the information that usually precipitates the sleepless nights, endless forum trolling, and inability to focus on anything not Raptor related. Won't be long though....

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why do you have to wait till 2/11? Are they not picking it up from the rail yard until then?

Not quite. I'm not sure when they're actually picking it up, but after they do they are putting some other stuff on it (bed liner, window tinting, tonneau cover, etc). I had originally timed everything out to take delivery mid-February. That's when everything works out well financially - selling my old truck. So, while it's exactly as I was expecting/hoping for, it's still a pain knowing my truck is so close, yet so far. If I wanted to push it, I could probably get it earlier, but at this point it's all done, I just have to wait. I can't complain too much, the truck is actually in a little earlier than I had estimated and everything is working out well.

Longest couple of weeks EVER! :crazy: