Actual wait time..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rapford75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody ordered a 2012 in the last week? If so, what did the dealer tell you the lead time was. I'm trying to get a good pinpoint, because my little bro wants my 2010 blue and that gives me a "good" reason to get a silver 2012.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
id say feb at the earliest maybe even march if you ordered today. just a shot in the dark, i ordered a month ago and im not expecting it to show up until mid jan.

f16YODA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 9/2.
Got my VIN today.
Called SVT immediatly.
Build date the week of 12/12.
Expected delivery on 1/2. That does take into account the holidays the SVT guy said. But, he also added that'll probably slip since he doesn't expect the freight/shipping people to be working that day. Plus, I live in interior Alaska which always causes things to take longer. I'm expecting late the first week of the year if not the beginning of the next.

Have at you!
- YODA:Jedi:

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 11/05/11. I got the vin# yesterday and SVT told me the build week is 12/18/11. SVT said delivery should be in January.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered 10/19, no VIN and SVT said as of yesterday that it was still in process with no build date, etc.. (I ordered from a VERY small dealer in the middle of nowhere PA)

I don't anticipate a delivery before late January, early February.

~BGM

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered 8/26....yes August 26th,....no VIN, no nothing....I'm expecting delivery around doomsday, 2012 LOL!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From order to pick-up was 90 days for me. :peace: