69 Days from Order to Hatch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally picked up my Raptor tonight in Decatur. Dealership did a great job, truck was super clean. Spent about 45 minutes going over the truck, then drove to dinner, and then home, about 50 miles.

NewRaptor5.jpg

Just a couple of quick impressions:

1. This truck is WIDE, I mean watch your lane drift, going to run over some econobox by mistake WIDE.
2. You sit very high off the road. None of my other 4by's even come close to the height this thing has.
3. Fit and finish felt very nice on it, I really like the seats.
4. Synch is putting alot of info out into a small space, I need to spend some time with it.
5. Headlights really suck - my wife was following me in her e550 Mercedes, and her lines from behind were outdoing mine.
6. There is no sloppiness in the steering. with the 35's I was expecting it, and was pleasantly suprised not to find any
7. Ford needs to study BMW, Mercedes, et all regarding how to do a nice key. $50,000 truck, $6 key, feels cheap
8. The wheels do look much better in person
9. Wife is telling me to get off the computer and come to bed - more tomorrow after I play with my new toy!

Galvanator

Reaction score
Congrats man I just ordered mine can't wait to get it. Hopefully it will be here as fast as yours. Enjoy the new Raptor!!!!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First Off Congrats!!
second, don't lose that $6 key.............. lol It's about $120 to replace it!
(7. Ford needs to study BMW, Mercedes, et all regarding how to do a nice key. $50,000 truck, $6 key, feels cheap)

randy