2012 updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well originally my truck was suppose to get to me on the 16th of january. i call today and they tell me it is in transit and i should have it on the 4th. anyone else have any updates to share

Rageinthecage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Told ya, you had me sweating. SVT said 26 th, salesman said he expects it any day. I'm going to call tomorrow and see what's up. That's good news.

Big Green Machine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is supposed to be here on the 26th... :party36: I'll be on the other side of the country :whymewhyme:

Oh well, it'll be a great present to come home to on the 30th! and if they missed the target date by a day or two, it's of no real consequence. :waytogo:

Can't wait! I wish you all luck on your arrivals as well.

~BGM

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2-1/2 weeks or so, that's not too bad pork.

I just got my vin#
Build date the week of 1/16
Delivery 3-4 weeks
I can't wait!

Same here. At least good to see guys still getting VIN#'s for the week of 1/16, since I got mine last thursday and it was scheduled for the week of 1/16 as well, maybe that'll mean mine will be early in the week lol. Hoping for delivery before the end of January.