2012 raptor build is up on ford.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it looks like the correct hood graphics are up now, but the side graphics and blue accent interior are still incorrect. Also, there is still no front/rear camera option showing.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Once I get on that site I spend a few hours on there building all sorts of random crap. I just learned that you can get a Taurus SHO with seats that massage your back AND your butt.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, it looks like the correct hood graphics are up now, but the side graphics and blue accent interior are still incorrect. Also, there is still no front/rear camera option showing.

you sure the seats are not going to look like that. i like them better than the other pictures i have seen

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you sure the seats are not going to look like that. i like them better than the other pictures i have seen

being that we've seen real life photos of the other style seats, the Ford press release photos are of the other style seats, and pretty much every interior image so far have been the same, of that other style seat, I don't hold much confidence that the build-your-own virtual interior pics mean anything different. It's pretty easy to see the moltan orange interior was done with just a layer in photoshop for the virtual interior builder, so in a crunch Ford just changed the orange layer to blue and popped it back up on the site with the 2012 update.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was afraid someone was going to say that. i kind of like them that way but i also like it the other way so im good no matter how the seats come thru:waytogo:
being that we've seen real life photos of the other style seats, the Ford press release photos are of the other style seats, and pretty much every interior image so far have been the same, of that other style seat, I don't hold much confidence that the build-your-own virtual interior pics mean anything different. It's pretty easy to see the moltan orange interior was done with just a layer in photoshop for the virtual interior builder, so in a crunch Ford just changed the orange layer to blue and popped it back up on the site with the 2012 update.