2012 raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor2010

Reaction score
trading in my 2010 raptor for a 2012. put my order in for a fully loaded scab, now the wait starts. Race red with all the bells and whistles. they told me about 8 weeks, does that sound about right?

Last edited:

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It could be. If they said 8 weeks and they have ordered some in the past, it's probably right. My dealer has only sold 1 or 2 other Raptors (both in 2011) and they said from day 1 that it would be 5-6 months. I don't know why, but it was. There is a "status" thread and multiple people on there have gotten them in 8-10 weeks.

Congrats on the order. I'm not a fan of red, but man the race red Raptors look good!

OP
OP
Raptor2010

Raptor2010

Reaction score
Thanks dude. Makes me feel better about it now. The raptor I have now was on the lot so no wait. But didn't have everything that I wanted in it but it looked to good to pass up. Now I can wait cause I'm driving one around anyways so it makes it a little easier waiting for one. At least that's what I tell myself everyday. Lol!

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
u posted in the wrong section.

nice choice. it all depends on dealer allocation. def look into the status thread. sounds right tho it seems that the waits are gettin shorter. G/L!

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do they have allocation for it? If so yes! if not its a crap shoot 3-6 months.

OP
OP
Raptor2010

Raptor2010

Reaction score
Ya I seen it was in the wrong section after I sent it. My bad. But sounds good what you said. It's tuff to wait on something like this. The dealer told me since they sell the most raptors around the region that it's no problem for the allocation for 6 to 8 weeks he said. So hopefully that's all it takes. Thanks.

OP
OP
Raptor2010

Raptor2010

Reaction score
They said they had one so hopefully it won't take like you said.

OP
OP
Raptor2010

Raptor2010

Reaction score
They didn't have anything close by. There was one in Virginia but didn't have some things that I wanted. So I decided to order it the way I like it and not to settle like I did with the one I have now.although I do like what I have now but the new raptor will be loaded with all the good stuff. A lot more then I have now.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lucky if ya get it 6-8 weeks, I was told 2-16weeks, very broad lol, im going on 9 weeks and hopefully it suppose to be here 1-2weeks