2012 Race Red SCAB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WLDpony

Reaction score
Just wanted to post up some pics of my week old 2012 Race Red SuperCab that Randy delivered to me last week. I spent most of the day yesterday clay baring and polishing. Today was spent applying a second coat of polish and Aerospace 303 on all trim pieces. I use Zaino Brothers Z2 Show Car polish.

I love this truck. I only had to wait about a month and a half for the order to come in, thanks to catching an order that Randy had in process already. I know that a lot of you guys are waiting sooo much longer and believe me it is well worth the wait.

Attachments

• CA3H3273-Edit.jpg
    CA3H3273-Edit.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 265
  • CA3H3262-Edit.jpg
    CA3H3262-Edit.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 215
  • CA3H3270-Edit.jpg
    CA3H3270-Edit.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 200

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Never used it before so I think I will give the Aerospace 303 a try....thanks.

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven't been a fan of red vehs but I'd like to see one now! Your pics look great!! Congrats

OP
OP
W

WLDpony

Reaction score
Looks awesome! Never used it before so I think I will give the Aerospace 303 a try....thanks.

Thanks. I've used the 303 protectant for quite a while now. I use it on my convertible top on my Mustang and love the way it looks and keeps the top looking great.

AngryBird

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post up some pics of my week old 2012 Race Red SuperCab that Randy delivered to me last week. I spent most of the day yesterday clay baring and polishing. Today was spent applying a second coat of polish and Aerospace 303 on all trim pieces. I use Zaino Brothers Z2 Show Car polish.

I love this truck. I only had to wait about a month and a half for the order to come in, thanks to catching an order that Randy had in process already. I know that a lot of you guys are waiting sooo much longer and believe me it is well worth the wait.

HAWT!!!!! I wish I could have gotten the Scab instead of the Screw! Damn kids... Looks Amazing!

AlbertaBeef

Reaction score
I would much rather have a screw than a scab. <----That was not intended to be crude, but it made me laugh.

Beautiful truck though. I love the raptor more every time I see it. My neighbor has a scab with a short box, and never seems to drive it. Seems silly to me.