2012 is mine!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Airborne06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just bought a new 2012 Super Crew, Tuxedo Black, totally loaded Raptor today (minus graphics) off the showroom floor. It came in on an order (customer ordered 4!!), and didn't want the 4th. I paid nearly MSRP when you consider what I got on my trade (2011 Suburban)...but then again, I have the cash, I wanted it, and I didn't want to wait, etc. Got tired of the run-around and assorted misinformed individuals at the local dealerships. I'm happy. The dealer is happy. Life is short! Clearbra and tinting next....

Quicksand

Full Access Member
Reaction score
COngrats! PS-to the original customer you're a **** for ordering 4 as that slowed down production for our 1!!! Glad that ****** got 3 instead. Again, what a ****. However, glad it worked out for Airborne. Enjoy and post pics so we know you're not some guy at home that read this forum then wanted to feel special by posting you got one today off lot no wait bc you rule and so does your bank acct. haha. PICS!! REPTAR!! :peace:

OP
OP
Airborne06

Airborne06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Gents:
Thanks for all the welcoming salutations! The only thing that makes me feel a little bit bad is how much I paid for my off-the-floor vehicle. Not so much that I paid it, that was my decision...but that the dealer made such a ginormous profit, when I know what the invoice price is, and the deals others received. Oh well...whatever the market will bear I suppose! Regardless, I have my truck now, exactly as I wanted, and no waiting! Again, thanks for all the welcoming comments. Now I'm looking for a rear cover (Bakflip?), and trying to decide whether I should just leave the drop in bed liner that came with it or go for a spray in at Rhino liner. Thoughts? Have a great weekend everyone!

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im running the bakflip f1 an bedrug as many others on here are an love it.....ive hauled 2 complete engine an transmissions in it zero to complain about everything held up beautifully.....talk to morrie for prices hes amazing to work with:waytogo:

Attachments

• image-11.jpg
    image-11.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 31
  • image-15.jpg
    image-15.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 28