2012 Hood Graphics on Silver Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gunner75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of there silver truck with the bedside and hood graphics? Bought mine with bedside, no hood graphics. Was up and down on bedside removal or not, but think I like them. Now I for some reason think I need the hood graphic. (Couple of reasons, one I took a rock or two and wonder if it will cover this small little dings, two just curious where it actually lays out at on the hood).

Thanks!

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have pics of there silver truck with the bedside and hood graphics? Bought mine with bedside, no hood graphics. Was up and down on bedside removal or not, but think I like them. Now I for some reason think I need the hood graphic. (Couple of reasons, one I took a rock or two and wonder if it will cover this small little dings, two just curious where it actually lays out at on the hood).

Thanks!

I suggest you do your own hood graphics...it is less expensive and you can customize to your liking. Plus you can do it yourself with some patience and the correct materials (search hood wrap)...the wrap will cover up the "dings" but might leave craters in the wrap...

Plus check out a Design -N-signs-------------------->

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my Silver SCab with bedside graphics and did a "custom" hood graphic similar to the factory except it has cutouts where the logo is so the paint shows through and extends over the front of the hood.

Attachments

• Hood Graphics.jpg
    Hood Graphics.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,462