2012 ford raptor status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we make a sticky about the status of the 2012 order bank, its too dam hard to scroll through threads at work on the phone and Im chompin at the bit for the new stuff since my Fed 6th order got messed up and never showed up.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can we make a sticky about the status of the 2012 order bank, its too dam hard to scroll through threads at work on the phone and Im chompin at the bit for the new stuff since my Fed 6th order got messed up and never showed up.

Ford delayed the order bank opening on 8/15, and did not release the order guide. Looks like it might take another week. AC/Heated front seats look like a go, included in Lux Pkg now.

2012 Order bank opening and order guide delay, won't effect Oct/24 first build. Ford can still change ANY first build date, due to parts shortage or labor issues??
I did get a 2011 production update about Nav, on monday morning. Ford has said they will allow Nav on Pre-sold F-150's that are already in the order bank, for the last 3 weeks of 2011 build. This should be good news for the 2012 buyers?

As of tuesday night, 8/16 10:30 pm CT zone. NO order guide and order bank still showing N/A for ordering Status :shocked:

still nothing, Wed 8/17 11:45 am CT

randy

Last edited:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sure is! Anxiously awaiting my official wait to start lol

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hey randy or anyone really question.... i dont have much experience in this but, is there a reason why they whont give a date like say we will be releasing info on said date???

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hey randy or anyone really question.... i dont have much experience in this but, is there a reason why they whont give a date like say we will be releasing info on said date???

The order guide can be 35-48 + pages. They could be adding or changing info before release. Nav with no restrictions ??

could be they just want to screw with YOU.... lol

randy

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol thanx randy it sure feels like were being ****** around(insert joke )........:3638400157_e7de35b0

raptor_ty

Reaction score
Whatever Ford!!:biggun: Just want to see the new stuff. Not going to give up my 2011 order which I should have a VIN on any day now. Randy sure is the guy to go to!! Nothing but good things about him on this forum!!:peace:

rstarr

Reaction score
Ordering a 2012

This is my first post! I just called my dealer here in Texas and gave them my list of everything i wanted. Loaded to say the least, minus all the graphics. Black on black with nav , sun roof etc. Dealer told me at least 8 weeks maybe 12 before i see it. Kinda bummed about that but what can you do? Also i read that the 12s will have A/C seat as well as heated? I have these in my 2011 King Ranch Superduty and love them! Should come standard in Texas!

Status
Not open for further replies.