2012 Ford Raptor Brochure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy - Any idea when we could see either the 2012 brochure or the new info on the Ford website?

I'd like to see the real blue accent interior, plus some real photos of the available colors with new graphics.

thanks!

FX4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been asking the same question all over several Ford forums with no real conclusive answer... I even tried to look up how long after the 2011 guide was released until some photos/brochures/build and price was up for the 2011 model year but came up empty handed.

SeaRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy - Any idea when we could see either the 2012 brochure or the new info on the Ford website?

I'd like to see the real blue accent interior, plus some real photos of the available colors with new graphics.

thanks!

Im also waiting to see the blue accent interior before a place the order, Im in no rush. I have my other SVT to hold me over!!!:peace:

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am in a rush! My 2002 FX4 is still dependable, but its looking old!

lol same here. My second 2000 HD truck still runs great (only 23,*** miles on the clock!) but just getting boring to drive when I've got one with twice the horsepower in the garage, i'd always rather be driving the faster one haha

Ready for the Raptor! :peace:

tdusseau

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I for one will be all over the blue interior. My 2010 GT500, Blk/GB Stripe had the GB double stripe seats. And all I can say is WOW, the blue seemed to "Glow" against the black seats. It was not over powering but did attract a bunch of looks at shows. Only thing that worries me is the blue may be too much if it is used in all the same places as the orange.

And to stick with post topic...no luck here finding real world pics. lol Either way if no info by next week, oh well order is going in anyway and YES with the blue interior.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys the 2011's are still being produced for another 4-5 weeks ??

Ford should update there site in about a month, and Hard Copy Brochure could take another 2 months. When I get my hands on one, you guys will be the first to know.

randy

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Until Ford accepts the order, you can always change it. After they accept the order, you are pretty much locked into what you ordered. I haven't seen any brochures around either.

Banned
Reaction score
Is there a separate brochure for the raptor? I for a 2011 f150 brochure and no raptor. So Is it a general svt brochure, or raptor only.

-Posted with my iPhone.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, I changed my mind. I am not waiting till Feb to order, I am only waiting until the new pics are out to confirm that the new graphics are what I've seen so I can DELETE them from the order and go ahead.