2012 F-150 Owners Manuals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OregonSVT

Reaction score
Was searching around for all the information I could find on the new truck and noticed that the 2011 owners manuals were online so I figured I'd see if the 2012's were too and they were:

2012 Ford F-150 Owner

Anyway, the Raptor suppliment is good and the quick reference guide for the climate control is nice.

OP
OP
O

OregonSVT

Reaction score
I did find this message about the front camera interesting:

"To use the front off-road camera system:
With the off-road mode on and the electronic locking differential or 4L
activated, you can now enable the front camera system."

I knew you had to be in off road mode, but didn't realize you also have to either have the diff locked or 4 low activated to use it.

Last edited:

Maverick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah good find. Gives us something to do while we're waiting for our Raptors to be built.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
God knows im going to need to figure it out before i let my wife drive/park it. Even with the damn camera she will prob still mow something over.

:(

Maybe i can figure out how to rig some airbags from the front half...

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
God knows im going to need to figure it out before i let my wife drive/park it. Even with the damn camera she will prob still mow something over.

:(

Maybe i can figure out how to rig some airbags from the front half...
They've got bumpers for those types of circumstances!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just like the lockpick and the rear camera. It'll be done and I would guess pretty quick