2012 Blue SCrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
377280_2340472236159_1380518276_32174842_731092518_n.jpg

Man o ******* man the 12's rock. I was wondering where the backup camera screen was going to be since they made it 4" and no Nav. It's in the mirror and Ford got it right by making it bigger. Clarity rocks. The wheels. I love them. The low hanging ABS lines that if you've been on a Raptor Run..you've probably snagged them. They have been moved UP and behind the axle. Less likely to snag them . The blue inserts...OMFG! Pictures do not do it justice. It isn't a screaming bright blue like most of the pictures depict. It is more of a gunmetal blue. It is duller color. The cooling of the seats will rock in the summer.

More pics tomorrow. Maybe. I might be enjoying my truck.

Yes, that is Randy's backside in the picture. Took that just for Birdman.

Mods begin Saturday after we do a clutch job on a Mustang.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn, I like the blue still. I should have got blue. No, I like my Silver and loved the black. Blue is so awesome though. Good lookin' if I do say so myself.

You're an *******, no ****. I got nothin' but love for ya. Do your thing.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Blue was my second choice. Decided that there was only going to be 1 year of Molten in a SCREW and ran with it!!!

oh buy the way, there was no way I could keep it in my pants long enough to wait for a '12. :ROFLJest: