*CLOSE UP* shots of 2012 bed graphics - border shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was torn since day 1 on the 2012 bed graphics.

I like the clean look of the bulging fenders, but the side of the truck is kind of plain without ANY stripe or graphic or emblem other than the 6.2L on the door and SVT in the vent.

I didn't order the OEM bed graphics because $1500 is ridiculous, the $900 hood one was bad enough. But I'm undecided on getting it after the fact. They're around $1k IIRC from Randy.

Anyway, my concern was detailing. I didn't want to have to detail between all the cracks and crevices of the letters. Well luckily enough it's all on a single sheet, so basically clearbra with printed graphics like the 2010-2011, BUT, there's not huge amounts of clear with a wavy edge to the clear part like the 2010-2011. It's about a 3/8" border to the letters then the black graphic part.

On the white paint, it looks a tad yellowish, but I think on any other colors it won't be as visible. And I think the one corner is just a bit peeled up from everyones grubby paws at the Philly Auto Show lol

12Bed01.JPG

12Bed02.JPG

12Bed03.JPG

Deinonychus

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I believe you're right about the white paint showing the graphic flaws easier than the other colors.
On my Molten Orange you need to get in just the right light angle to see the edge of the clear.

Good luck on your final decision.

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
somebody needs to get a blue '12 with bed graphics and drive by so I can see it in person LOL that's about all that will make my decision 100%

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OEM! The truck was at the Ford display at the Philly Auto Show.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a blue flame if you still want/need pictures of it

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

IMG_0525.jpg

OP
OP
Reptar

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
man.....that does look nice, the blue and black just go so well together.

can you post some pics of the side from further back, that has the whole truck in it?