Thanks Santa, ICON and Outlaw!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The way I see it..

When you start upgrading stuff you start finding the next weakest link. Normally people upgrade shocks then UCA, then spindle is the next weakest.

-Greg

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ya know on mine it was just the left spindle that bent - due to really coming down hard on that side on that big lop-sided jump. My spindle issue was not subtle like yours. My left front spindle was really torqued! Amazing it drove home ok with just a slight pull to that side.

I did have 3.0's which definitely diminish the forces exerted on the spindles.
I did not yet have aftermarket UCA's at the time. I had the bent one replaced with a stock spindle and aligned up. May have to replace the bearing later if it acts up. So far so good. I think that getting your ICON 3.0's and setting them up will help make this less likely to happen again

Last edited:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
The way I see it..

When you start upgrading stuff you start finding the next weakest link. Normally people upgrade shocks then UCA, then spindle is the next weakest.

-Greg

Then before you know it, you have a suspension capable of keeping up with the 6.2 and the next weakest link is in the driver's seat. Can you handle it! Lol

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
B

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then before you know it, you have a suspension capable of keeping up with the 6.2 and the next weakest link is in the driver's seat. Can you handle it! Lol

Sent from my thumbs using Tapatalk 2

No doubt I am the weak link! A Raptor driving school in Texas would be great. If I could just get Treypal to meet me at Cycle Ranch one weekend, that would be a start! Hint.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shot wish I was still in Texas I'd love to go play for a weekend and ride with ya and see how good those icons feel but then again maybe not because then I'd really really want them haha