Tanner Foust Edition Ford SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
see drive a raptor once got to have one. fair warning to those who cant afford one but do a test drive anyhow.

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 PM ----------

+ I always like the way he mocks the not so good drivers on the show with his ability. haha

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like Tanner, but that show is going in the wrong direction with the other two and what is going on with the cars they have on, pure crap!
Also don't like that top and whats up with the winter tires?

Chris's FX4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like Tanner, but that show is going in the wrong direction with the other two and what is going on with the cars they have on, pure crap!
Also don't like that top and whats up with the winter tires?
They look like Duratrac's to me. Not only are they awesome in the winter, but they're great all around. Really wish I had a set.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just burned a little of mine off mine^ and found the raptor off road smell it's the breaks bend down and give it a wiff but don't touch the rotter's lol.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Doesn't help that they keep repeating challenges that the British version has done.

I still watch the USA version for the two idiots though.

See, I don't mind the repeats from the BBC cause I think the BBC show is very boring. At least the hosts are. So I don't watch it at all anymore.

I'm good with Tanner, Dumb & Dumber.