Tanner Foust Edition Ford SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
honestly, the raptor's traction control is pretty lenient, at least my 2011 is, I can drift it even with everything still on, and it usually doesn't do anything until I start reining the truck in to start going straight again, work with the truck and it won't be able to find out you're spinning the tires

in other words, learn when, where and how to drift, don't throw it into a corner and stand on the gas, you'll just have the traction control come on or spin around in a little circle

Last edited:

plotshots

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly, the raptor's traction control is pretty lenient, at least my 2011 is, I can drift it even with everything still on, and it usually doesn't do anything until I start reining the truck in to start going straight again, work with the truck and it won't be able to find out you're spinning the tires

in other words, learn when, where and how to drift, don't throw it into a corner and stand on the gas, you'll just have the traction control come on or spin around in a little circle

I agree. I had a really great time at Prairie City in 2WD, Off-Road & TC off. Completely sideways at nearly full throttle. Good stuff.

Even on a dirt road, like going up to the Stump Ranch, it'll get loose and let you drift in the corners. Wife and kid are screaming and I'm grinning. :)

"This isn't the state of California, it's a state of insanity." - 1941