Tanner Foust Edition Ford SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Check out an upcoming build for Tanner Foust, a rally cross and stunt driver, as well as a host of Top Gear US. This Ford F-150 SVT Raptor will be his daily driver and get him through his travels equipped with our ICON 3.0 Raptor Suspension System to handle every unique situation he is faced with. The crew over at LGE CTS Motorsports will be assembling the Raptor over the next few weeks and we will post updates as we get them for you to follow along.

Here is the concept rendering:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1361889219.658720.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
not a fan of the cap but will have to wait to see when it's done. there is only one cap i've seen that looks good the Snugtop xtr.

snugtop_xtr_ford_detail.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm sure he totes quite a bit if shit around a multiple occasions so I can see why he would want a cap.

Mods list?

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice! Make sure you get him the Xmitter Extreme from Vision-X... we know money is no object! haha

Pretty cool that he'll have the Icon setup... automatically adds 100 points of "street cred" for the rest of us Icon users!!! LOL