Stadium Super Trucks LA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thought I would share a few pics from yesterday's Robby Gordon's Stadium Super Truck series we attended. We saw a few raptors and people from the FRF community. Our ICON raptor was in the booth which caught the eyes of many to stop by and ask questions. Looks like the SST series overall can be a great event in time....def something that is evolving with some fine tuning needed. As they move on in the season I bet it will round out into a great thing. At least we should all give Robby credit for the efforts to bring back a part of off road history by attempting what Mickey Thompson once dominated. The respect they give him is awesome as well. Over all not to bad, and not to mention the Monster Trucks kicked ass!

ICON Booth taking shape

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367157850.637515.jpg

Miss SST LA 2013

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367157911.519495.jpg

Miss SST Runner up (right)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367158066.536043.jpg

Two of the girls from the women's football league.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367158468.237671.jpg

Monster Truck flat airing it out over the gap. This was insane considering the landing had a cliff if you came up short and then it transitioned into a double up the hill through the Coliseum paristyles. They then would come back through and jump back down the hill. I was impressed

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367158119.570596.jpg

Rob Mac in his SST truck jumping the gap starting from dead last and finishing 2nd for the night. He certainly ran hard but Robby ended up pulling off the win for the night.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367158196.221362.jpg

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was a great race last night, my group really enjoyed it. I was apprehensive with the monster trucks, asphalt, and metal jumps, but it was really exciting! I'm sure Robby will fine tune the event over time and it will only get better.
ubydypym.jpg
usezajab.jpg
eba6ubap.jpg
e3adejeg.jpg
dyjutuza.jpg

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a frickin BLAST last night... It actually far exceeded my expectations of how exciting and fun it would be to watch.

Making plans to hit up San Diego next weekend for the next one, now!

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like how the hot girls are in front of the raptor and the so so's are in front of the ram runner lol. Lemme get an introduction to miss sst or even the runner up hahaha.

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This series looks entertaining! I'm looking forward to checking it at at Qualcomm next weekend!

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I picked up four field level tix for this Saturday! I'm looking forward to checking out the race action, the ICON tent, and Miss SST SD! Over/under on Raptors in the parking lot 10?