Power Steering Solution Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Power Steering Reservoir Upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svt_reid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn you frf. I miss the good ole days of driving a stock raptor not spending all my money on raptor parts. I blame this spending problem on you. Haha thanks for sharing the savings RDFTS. Just ordered mine

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

No it definitely worked. Took off 80 bucks and free shipping. Add it to the cart and try it

D

Deleted member 12951

Just wondering if the coupon code worked?

reading the small print it said that Icon products were exempt.

It did work and I paid via paypal and my credit card was charged. I just now looked at the details of the coupon. Damn that list of excluded items is HUGE, makes it almost a crap sale on nothing.

Wonder if they didn't classify it as ICON. It in reality, it isn't actually ICON but Power Steering Solutions that makes it for ICON.

Here is my take. Autoanything screwed up and is giving discounts on it. As soon as they see the glitch, they will fix it and it will no longer work and out of good customer service they will honor everyone that has already ordered it. Don't wait because if a bunch of us on FRF is ordering it, they are going to catch it soon.

Same thing happened to me with AMP Performance when I ordered a Ford Racing exhaust, it was $300 less than anywhere else and I snagged one. Immediately after the price changed but I still got mine at the original price.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It did work and I paid via paypal and my credit card was charged. I just now looked at the details of the coupon. Damn that list of excluded items is HUGE, makes it almost a crap sale on nothing.

Wonder if they didn't classify it as ICON. It in reality, it isn't actually ICON but Power Steering Solutions that makes it for ICON.

Here is my take. Autoanything screwed up and is giving discounts on it. As soon as they see the glitch, they will fix it and it will no longer work and out of good customer service they will honor everyone that has already ordered it. Don't wait because if a bunch of us on FRF is ordering it, they are going to catch it soon.

Same thing happened to me with AMP Performance when I ordered a Ford Racing exhaust, it was $300 less than anywhere else and I snagged one. Immediately after the price changed but I still got mine at the original price.

Thanks for that. I just need to make sure it will fit with the supercharger heat exchanger in almost the same place.

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here installed an Icon power steering cooler behind a Roush heat exchanger? Looks like it would work. Any foreseeable issues? Thanks for the feedback.

Attachments

• 20160205_165705.jpg
    20160205_165705.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 112

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone here installed an Icon power steering cooler behind a Roush heat exchanger? Looks like it would work. Any foreseeable issues? Thanks for the feedback.

The brackets can be easily modded to fit. Bend them with your hands. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

Wonder if anyone's order from autoanything got delayed?
I got this email last week:

However, your order was delayed due to reasons beyond our control, and your shipping date has been revised. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Here's your revised shipping information:
ICON Power Steering Components (Qty: 1)

Revised Shipping Date:2/23/2016

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Nope, I received mine pretty quickly, arrived last Thurs IIRC.

It was an odd shipping arrangement though; 2 separate boxes, one box for the resevoir/quart of fluid and the 2nd box for the finned cooler. Both boxes were delivered at the same time.

Maybe there is/was a regional warehouse parts/delay or something...?

D

Deleted member 12951

^ Nope, I received mine pretty quickly, arrived last Thurs IIRC.

It was an odd shipping arrangement though; 2 separate boxes, one box for the resevoir/quart of fluid and the 2nd box for the finned cooler. Both boxes were delivered at the same time.

Maybe there is/was a regional warehouse parts/delay or something...?

I just got an email with shipment notification. Two boxes also and should be here this Friday. Looks like its coming directly from ICON.