OK ICON, consider this.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You might laugh, but hell, it never hurts to ask...

I was searching the IL personal plate database to see if I could get BIGBBLUE, no luck.

However, ICON was available.

I know you guys are very generous with your sponsorship and Raptor Run raffle giveaways...Heck, I dropped $300 on the Snoball Raffle hoping to win your set-up..

So now for the proposition.

Would you offer a full front/rear Icon shock set-up in exchange for me getting personal plates (that I will keep for the life of the truck) that say: ICON ?!?

Just think of the marketing potential.....

Thanks in advance for the consideration.

OP
OP
Big Blue

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL it would probably be better to do this in a email.

Otherwise everyone will be changing Plates to say ICON in hopes of getting free stuff.

I think that ship has already left the dock!!!

7 letter limit in IL Hock, but I would be open to any variation ICON would like.

Hey no tailgaters on my idea...:gr_guns:

:cheers:

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I think an ICON sticker would be far more effective, relatively speaking (not) and you get one free when you buy the shocks. Are you serious with this? lol

Kanakry

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just stating what I'm assuming is going to now happen.

I'm not saying that they will or won't do it but if they do they are now going to have 49 other people trying to do the same thing.

Just so you know thats $260,000 in shocks. Maybe they see it as a good chance to get the ICON name out there even more than the The SnoBall 500, TRR, Spring 13 and BRR have done.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^Yeti is sending me a decal for free; I just hope they don't send it by email again. WTF!

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Just stating what I'm assuming is going to now happen.

I'm not saying that they will or won't do it but if they do they are now going to have 49 other people trying to do the same thing.

Just so you know thats $260,000 in shocks. Maybe they see it as a good chance to get the ICON name out there even more than the The SnoBall 500, TRR, Spring 13 and BRR have done.

You mean 48, Kali & Alabama have already been firmed up.