New Rear Suspension Set Up?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ICON - WHAT HAPPENED?? you showed us your new rear suspension set up - then pulled the thread down

Last edited:

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a really big secret apparently. Released the info and then pulled it. Not ready for consumer purchase yet. Was some interesting stuff though.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From what I heard, they showed some stuff off at TRR. Sucks for those of us that didn't get to go. Eventually we'll see the new setup. There's a couple touches that need to be finalized from what I heard. Should be exciting though.

OP
OP
B

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those that saw it at TRR sworn to secrecy?

Good Question, doubt anyone saw this at TRR or they would be talking.

From the picture I saw and the Description given by ICON, this will have comparable travel numbers with the Cantilever set ups at a much lower cost. I do see possible problems with the upper shock mount, the way these shocks mount off the front there will be additional leverage on the top shock mount. Not really a issue for me I can fab up a gusset for the top shock mount or maybe the will add a gusset to the set up. I have seen some pretty cool ICON Jeep shock mounts.

Come on ICON spill the beans - let see some pictures and video

BABaracus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just saw a couple days back on facebook that they were tuning in Barstow with SDHQ. I wonder what they were running on those trucks (rear suspension wise).

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
if its what they had on the ICON truck at TRR which was a prototype rear shock, its INCREDIBLE! I rode in the truck around the back half and hands down king and fox better watch out, icon is going to take the lead.