MDR Memorial Weekend 8/13/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
It’s been 1 year since the tragic accident in Lucerne Valley back in 2010. ICON Was able to help with 2 separate memorials started by supporters, survivors and those still grieving over those lost.

ICON: Vehicle Dynamics: California 200 Memorial Weekend

Feel free to share this post by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom.

Sean K.
#1415/1475

Attachments

• IMG_1628-2.jpg
    IMG_1628-2.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 109

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
that was a very sad day for off road racing i wasn't there but some of my family was i remember them calling me ant telling me about it RIP to all those that lost their lives and that was a great thing you guys at icon did for those people and their families.

OP
OP
ICONRep

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words. It was an emotional weekend for most, but a healing one as well being surrounded by people that cared and enjoying the desert the way we used to (before we were all racing and being busy). We hope to make this an annual event with a BBQ and Bacon Cook-off at the Rock pile the 2nd weekend of Aug.

We had our RAPTOR out there and were taking roads from Lucerne to Barstow to go to slash x through the dirt. it could be something you guys could join in on as well, the more people that show up to show their respect the better those that were directly affected by it feel.