Icon rear shock adjustments

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I picked up some icon shocks and had a couple questions. Since this my first set of adjustable shocks can somebody explain what each of the compression tubes do. Iv got a ruff idea from the instructions but want to make sure I'm fully understanding them.
Is full open turning them all the way to soft and fully closed is all the way to hard?
Last question when turning the long and short tube all the way soft at the end it stops clicking but I can get and extra couple turns outta them before it stops is this normal?

Thanks for any answers can't wait to fully try these out?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

khcdave

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The compression tubes are high and low speed. The long one is high and short is low. Most of the time on the street you won't get into the high speed zone of the shock so leave it all the way open and when u do if its set stiff you will feel it. Offroad is a totally different game. . You can run them all the wAy open and drive it. It will be fine just a little bouncy. Start turning the low in from there to get it where u like it. Or start all the way in. Either is fine. The icon recommended setting are a good start also. I run mine soft on the street. Happy tuning.

OP
OP
O

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for The reply Dave that helped a lot when I was out playing around yesterday.

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for The reply Dave that helped a lot when I was out playing around yesterday.

You all good my friend....been off here for a minute. If you need any further help pm me and I will give you my number so we can chat.

Dave thanks for the support here, appreciate that man!

Brad