Hydraulic bump-stops..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think all of them sell for around $1500-1800 no? Considering whats involved in making them, the price doesn't seem THAT crazy does it???

1700.00 is a lot. that is the reason i am considering making a my own set. SO, they sell 5 at 1700 or 10 at 1000 the math to me says its more profitable to sell more at a lower cost. I would purchase a set at 1000 but at 1700 I wont do it...

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Shock Shin Guards are ready to go and will be up on the website later today....might want to consider the Mid Flaps for the added protection on the Raptor runs. They really make a difference in terms of protecting your rear shocks. Because they are so easy to take on and off, you're not stuck running them all the time.

I don't see the new shock shin gurads up or I can't find them or something help!

ICONRep

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't see the new shock shin gurads up or I can't find them or something help!

They were photographed today and will be up by morning....hoped to have them up today but there was a little delay due to some other requirements that needed to be handled. I will put a picture up and a link to the info tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

Are the hydralic bumps keyed, or are they just held in place vertically by the clamping of the surrounding tube and bolts?

They are clamped with the pinch bolts....all pressure is up and there is a ledge machined into the bumpstop that eliminates any upward movement.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

So will this kit require removing the tailpipes? I see a brace which looks like it would interfere with the stock exhaust. No big deal I want to change mine anyway but this does look expensive!

This system works with the OE Raptor exhaust and we will update as we know which aftermarket exhaust it works with as well in due time.

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Icon, please don't over price these bump stops and brace kit!!!! It looks awesome but this Raptor tax on all of your products is getting to be overwhelming. I want! But make it affordable! Pretty please!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Current Vendors and what they charge:

ADD: Rear Frame Gusset Kit with King Bump >> $2,200
OutLaw: Alpha 1 FOX Racing Bump Stop Kit >> 1,399.99
RPG: RPG Stage 2 >> $1499.00
SDHQ: SDHQ Ford Raptor Hydraulic Rear Bump Stop System >> $1,445.00

Let's see where Icon price their kit.