Hydraulic bump-stops..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This looks expensive. I see billet aluminum pieces. Please Please don't make it too expensive and you will have a customer.

I was able to get this to share.....

icon_raptor_hydraulic_air_bump_stop.jpg

BRONCOBOY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So will this kit require removing the tailpipes? I see a brace which looks like it would interfere with the stock exhaust. No big deal I want to change mine anyway but this does look expensive!

Chase

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm with Hockster. Vendors charge wayyyy too much for this stuff. I intend on building my own.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks very simular to outlaws/ alpha 1 kit

Also looks like it has many extras, like the angled heim join, billet center section, and it fully encloses the frame...

More importantly, looking forward to seeing the specs on the actual hydraulic bump stop! If it has progressive valving like the shocks on my truck, THAT would be sweet.

Any hints on pricing, ICON???

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I had to take a guess, it will be $1699 (Icon products are expensive). But if they sold it at $999 they would sell a few of them.
I think all of them sell for around $1500-1800 no? Considering whats involved in making them, the price doesn't seem THAT crazy does it???

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the hydralic bumps keyed, or are they just held in place vertically by the clamping of the surrounding tube and bolts?