[VIDEO] ICON Shock High Speed Testing San Felipe, Mexico

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet video & the reviews were great as well. So Theresa was not running a rear bump stop kit; that just amazes me.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video! Very happy with how my ICONs performed in Mexico. I can't tell you how many times I went "oh shit" and then the truck just powered right thru.

I was probably the most inexperienced driver at BRR, in my daily driver over 1,500 miles from home, so I definitely backed off in some areas and watched Dylan and Theresa fly by (the whoops outside Percebu come to mind), but otherwise felt like I was able to almost hang with the big dogs (all credit to my co-drivers and ICON).

Looking forward to opening it up at TRR - may have to move up from Class C...

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great video! Very happy with how my ICONs performed in Mexico. I can't tell you how many times I went "oh shit" and then the truck just powered right thru.

I was probably the most inexperienced driver at BRR, in my daily driver over 1,500 miles from home, so I definitely backed off in some areas and watched Dylan and Theresa fly by (the whoops outside Percebu come to mind), but otherwise felt like I was able to almost hang with the big dogs (all credit to my co-drivers and ICON).

Yeah, that stretch of whoops outside Percebu is where a lot of this footage was taken... that stretch of whoops went on for MILES!

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score

Your avatar looks like you were taking it easy!!!! Nice!!:head3: