FRF Giveaway Bonus Tickets via Addictive Desert Designs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I just got off the phone with ADD and the emails for the 2 bonus tickets in the FRF Giveaway 2 will be dispatched TONIGHT. Remember that you have 48 hours from when the email was sent to reply with your FRF username. Doing so will earn you 2 bonus drawings in the Giveaway which is just over a week away!

Thanks again to Addictive Desert Designs for donating the grand prize Venom Bumper with 20" Rigid E Series LED Light Bar!!

ford-venom-3.jpg

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree it will look good on both of yourses but sorry, its mine!!! ha ha ha

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Seeing as how I already have an ADD bumper (which i need to swing over to the garage and look at. You guys can fight over the bumper. I'll deal with the coyote rack just fine :ROFLJest:

Seriously though, thanks to ADD for putting up such an awesome prize!

Boss327

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing as how I already have an ADD bumper (which i need to swing over to the garage and look at. You guys can fight over the bumper. I'll deal with the coyote rack just fine :ROFLJest:

Seriously though, thanks to ADD for putting up such an awesome prize!

Hey I got my eye on that rack too :Jedi:

KaneK

Reaction score
I got a bonus ticket email!!! Already replied. Thanks again ADD. I've been needing to upgrade my Truck

Status
Not open for further replies.