Your Raptor and It's Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
pirate air

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here is a shot of BIRDMAN leaving Pep Boys with a whole bunch of new car cleaning product. He looks so exited to try out his new Wipe'n'Wax!
WqbAlkpj_qo&t=1&usg=__NeqA5xgBT2g1u_UTusLsZy7u3bY=.jpg

OP
OP
pirate air

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a shot of BIRDMAN leaving Pep Boys with a whole bunch of new car cleaning product. He looks so exited to try out his new Wipe'n'Wax!
WqbAlkpj_qo&t=1&usg=__NeqA5xgBT2g1u_UTusLsZy7u3bY=.jpg

lol

Don't forget the camo addition air freshener tree.

Lance Vincent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
middle perch on my truck with alignment done the day after. I now have 2500 miles on the truck after perch adjust. Front tires are cupping inside and outside on both front tires. Camber ??? off ???

SilverBolt

Hired Gun
Reaction score
middle perch on my truck with alignment done the day after. I now have 2500 miles on the truck after perch adjust. Front tires are cupping inside and outside on both front tires. Camber ??? off ???

Negative camber will cause the inside edges of the tires to wear. Positive camber will cause the outside edge to wear. If both the inside and outside are wearing check your air pressure first. Sounds like your pressure is too low. If your pressure is good your toe setting is likely out of spec.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to go back to find the finger, Lol!

Great write up pirate. Definately food for,independent front suspension, thought.

OP
OP
pirate air

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If the tires are cupping your total toe is probably excessive. Does the truck pull? If not the total toe is probably too positive (toe'd in). How often do you run it hard off road? Do you know if the shop that aligned it moved your lower control adjustments, and/or install a camber/caster kit?