Year 2, Now Comes The Fun Stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm working on getting my truck out to your shop soon. I call Jarrett and figure out a game plan!

You got it brother, we will get you sorted out. We have some really cool things in the pipe line that are still in the testing phase and should be ready to get rolled out shortly. Year two of our business plan was always about bringing out the fun stuff.

Jarrett

mike.s

Reaction score
Man, between this and the Whipple supercharger, you guys are killing it! Now I just need you guys to find time for my traction bars. :Big Laugh:

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks awesome, curious what the other layouts / options will be for it...i won't be cutting into the bed, but i think a bedrack with this or a similar layout will be what i'm looking at, glad i held out...svc's been coming through and my truck is wearing most of their gear!

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now I could get down with this!

Pics don't do the plate work justice around the upper shock mounts. Really quality fab work going into this bedcage.

Last edited:
OP
OP
svc

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
looks awesome, curious what the other layouts / options will be for it...i won't be cutting into the bed, but i think a bedrack with this or a similar layout will be what i'm looking at, glad i held out...svc's been coming through and my truck is wearing most of their gear!

When it comes to the whole bed-rack thing we haven't been able to set ourselves on one specific layout as of yet because everyone wants something a little different. I can say we have a base layout that is capable of many different configurations tailored to your needs vs a one size fits all cookie cutter layout.

When I get into the shop today I will post some pics of other bed rack systems that we have built for other forum members. We are going to be adding this system plus other bed cargo systems to our website in the next few weeks. What we really want is for people to give us a call so we can formulate a game plan on what and how you want it laid out. Feel free to call Jeff or myself and we can't start strategizing.

Thanks

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Now I could get down with this!

Pics don't do the plate work justice around the upper shock mounts. Really quality fab work going into this bedcage.

You know your gonna end up here anyway, so just go with it. Plus you still have more than enough bed space for two dirt bikes and gear so stop stalling:mwah1:

SlimChaChi

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup, already throwing ideas jeffs way, he went out of his way to work with me on the baja bumpers and glassworks fenders...i'm sure he'll hit it out of the park with this one as well.