wsi leaf springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i just put the wsi leaf springs on and wow what a difference it was night and day with the weight that we pull off road having the extra capacity to hold everything without sagging is great. unweighted the springs are a bit stiff but the same as stock but with weight in the bed everyone that gets in my truck comments on how much better it rides. Jimmy was also really great to deal with answered all my questions and told me about his experience with his stuff that he builds. im very happy with them on and off road.

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

ill post up photos of the height with my truck if anyone is interested in the difference

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
thanks for the info. plz update us after u get some more miles on them and the settle. i am thinking about doing this in the next few months

OP
OP
tbone

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think they settled to what there going to be at i went off road for the weekend the day after i installed them but ill take a picture of the height.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I still don't understand????? Oh well I stay confused..

Hoss,

Jimmy (WSI) designed this HD leaf pack earlier this year. I believe it was partly in response to old Squatting Dog's situation at Snoball and partly because his full chase rack adds enough weight to the bed that its a good idea for someone running it to have Heavy Duty springs. These things are very well made and competitively priced. Everyone I know that has them really loves them. We would be running them if we hadn't already purchased the HD Nationals.

Hope this helps, if you need a more technical explanation on what makes these unique just contact WSI :wizsmile: