WSI HD and SD progressive leaf pack reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the Nationals and they are sucks , the truck is hop and bounce . i will switch to WSI SD springs .

tbone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive got the hds with no drop shackle and im on top perch i always have weight in the truck at least 100lbs and it sits perfectly level. iv always carried 6 spare tires all 35's mounted on rims and all my gear i go off road with which is a lot, and it sagged down to a stock raptor rear height. i like this springs a lot and with the rubber bushings i never have to worry about squeeking coming from them. put the springs on and put 37's on and it is an amazingly comfortable ride.

Wvraptor13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same debate. The only thing I tow is a 4 seat SXS (roughly 2500 lbs) including trailer. It already squats the stock springs. What do you guys think?

OrangeAddict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you have a screw then due to the extra weight and the high possibility of carrying other offroad gear I would definitely recommend the HD springs. WSI has a great offering. You cannot go wrong with either the WSI HD or Deaver +3 springs