Wheel Alignment cam bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

captainphx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the mid perch done recently. I also purchased the wheel alignment cam bolts. Can anyone give me a brief synopsis if what it takes to install these. Took it to a shop to have an alignment done and asked them to install the cam bolts. They said $317. Seems way high. I left.

OP
OP
captainphx

captainphx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
317 for everything or just the camber caster kit install? 317 for everything is a very good price.

Dave

Well, they wanted $89 for the alignment, or $317 for the alignment and installation of the cam nuts and plates. My kit came with plates and nuts only, no bolts.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seems high, the kit should not take that long to install.

You could install your self then take it for the alignment.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Dkyacht

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, they wanted $89 for the alignment, or $317 for the alignment and installation of the cam nuts and plates. My kit came with plates and nuts only, no bolts.

That way high! That price is almost exactly what I paid for the mid perch adjustment, camber caster kit installed, and allignment.

The kit is just the plates and nuts. 1 kit does 1 side so you need 2.

Dave

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok I watched the video how necessary is the mod? dose it make it any cheaper to have it worked on or dose every one have there own a liner thing.