which way to go when wanting to raise height for 3.0s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
as the title says, need to know which way to go when attempting to raise the height of my truck with fox 3.0 coilovers. i figured i needed to spin in the direction to compress the springs, but not sure.
also any tips to get it level on both sides? trying to get it around 27 inches from hub to fender lip

also i apologize for all the ****** common sense threads ive posted lately, im not the sharpest tool in the shed haha

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
raised the front end... now the collar wont lock back down completely on one side with the allen key

OP
OP
FordraptorHero

FordraptorHero

Reaction score
20170603_154341.jpg

big gap on this side and it wont go down any further without stripping the allen key. other side no gap at all

Last edited:

JtoU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would first try to clean threads and see if you could get it go further/tighter. It would be good thing if you try to turn collar little bit to see does it lock it or not. I don't think that it opens up much when you loosen allen screw but i could be wrong too. I had Icons and collars were bit different. Good luck.