Want your perch mod done in AZ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOCOMech

Famous Raptor
Reaction score
If anyone out there lives in the valley area or can make it this way, I can do your perch mod for you for way less than what a dealer will charge. I can even come to you! Maybe you want to know how to do it but are nervous about messing with the suspension (and a spring that could kill you if it came loose:Grenade:). I'm a certified Ford tech. with plenty of experience and the right tools for the job. I'm available on weekends and sometimes the first half of a weekday. I can also do any other small to medium jobs as well, like brakes and such. Just send me a pm:waytogo:

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone out there lives in the valley area or can make it this way, I can do your perch mod for you for way less than what a dealer will charge. I can even come to you! Maybe you want to know how to do it but are nervous about messing with the suspension (and a spring that could kill you if it came loose:Grenade:). I'm a certified Ford tech. with plenty of experience and the right tools for the job. I'm available on weekends and sometimes the first half of a weekday. I can also do any other small to medium jobs as well, like brakes and such. Just send me a pm:waytogo:

Wanna come down to florida...? :ROFLJest:

Last edited:

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You buy, I fly!:peace:

Hahahaha you sound like an ****** :ROFLJest: :ROFLJest: :ROFLJest:
I might have to stop by on my way out to so cal! she'll be on a trailer gettin covered in coal by my cummins :waytogo: even pullin my 'rap at 80 she gets better mileage then I could hope for in the wapta :peace:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I will probably take you up on this when I get back stateside in October if the offer is still on the table then.