UCA's are shot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flaltlander1414

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,molten orange 2011 SCrew. Mostly stock.deavers,RPG bump, boatec fenders. Running 37's. Found out my stock UCA's ball joints are shot on both sides when I mounted new double methods and Toyo's.
What should I go with? Not looking to spend a fortune if it doesn't have any huge improvements. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks ahead of time

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I might have one spot left on this group buy. I am checking with Rogue. There was a delay due to some mis-alignment spacers and supposed to ship out today.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/**-rogue-upper-control-arm-group-buy-gen1-**-57992/

I wouldn't say that an aftermarket UCA is going to be a "HUGE" improvement. They are stronger of course and allow you to change out the uniball instead of replacing the entire UCA like stock. The adjustable one like I have in the buy allows you to get slot deletes to lock the lowers and do the alignment from the UCA so you shouldn't have to mess with future alignments other than toe. Or make some adjustment that you normally cannot make. Perhaps a little bit more travel but nothing to really consider. The biggest improvement with an aftermarket UCA is if it provides you more caster than stock. These Rogue ones get you closer to 7.0 vs 4.6-5.0 in stock. I just got an alignment and I was sitting at 6.7/7.0 on caster.

Getting the UCA that use an aftermarket knuckle like the RPG bolt kit, that has some definite improvements of how it cycles.

If you are wanting the Rogue, RPG or ICON with the new delta joint, I can hook you up. Send me a PM if interested.

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The camburg uca did me well. And you don’t have to drill out the spindle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lugnut2683

Reaction score
I might have one spot left on this group buy. I am checking with Rogue. There was a delay due to some mis-alignment spacers and supposed to ship out today.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/**-rogue-upper-control-arm-group-buy-gen1-**-57992/

I wouldn't say that an aftermarket UCA is going to be a "HUGE" improvement. They are stronger of course and allow you to change out the uniball instead of replacing the entire UCA like stock. The adjustable one like I have in the buy allows you to get slot deletes to lock the lowers and do the alignment from the UCA so you shouldn't have to mess with future alignments other than toe. Or make some adjustment that you normally cannot make. Perhaps a little bit more travel but nothing to really consider. The biggest improvement with an aftermarket UCA is if it provides you more caster than stock. These Rogue ones get you closer to 7.0 vs 4.6-5.0 in stock. I just got an alignment and I was sitting at 6.7/7.0 on caster.

Getting the UCA that use an aftermarket knuckle like the RPG bolt kit, that has some definite improvements of how it cycles.

If you are wanting the Rogue, RPG or ICON with the new delta joint, I can hook you up. Send me a PM if interested.

Rick, is it too late to get in on that group buy?