Upgraded IWE

If a full time hub was available for the Raptor would you upgrade?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deezel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I managed to install them, it was risky but worth it and the only downside is that if u ever wanted to go back to the stock IWE for whatever reason, u'll have to buy a new actuator with it.

I had my technician make some modification to the actuator (cutting and grinding it) so the RCV iwe eliminator kit fits perfectly, he did a really good job, tested it HARD last 2 weeks and I mean hard (soft sand, rocks, even pavement for the sake of testing) and no popping and disengaging came up, and hopefully never again... really reliable and Im very happy with the result.

Note that RCV costumer service has not helpful at all, atleast not thorough with guidance, so I went and experimented on my stock actuator

I had some issues when installing mine, thinking that you leave the IWE actuator in place. I called RCV and you have to remove the ENTIRE IWE. The entire piece shown here (with the 3 bolt pattern) comes out, and the sleeve takes it's place.

62007d1426428531-rcv-iwe-eliminator-kit-uploadfromtaptalk1426428529429.jpg

It seemed weird to me at the time also, but once I bolted everything back together it made sense.

this also allows you to keep the entire actuator separate, and reinstall it if you ever need to.

Not sure if this is what your mechanic did or not, but hopefully this helps.